Re: [802SEC] +++ ECM (Early Close) +++ Travel Authorization for Site Visit in Madrid, Span Dec 1-3 2017

I approve.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@ieee.org> wrote:
Greetings,
   During the October Telecon and the November EC Meetings, I talked about having Dawn extend her trip that she was taking to a conference in Barcelona, Spain and include a side trip to conduct a site visit in Madrid, Spain.

After the discussions, I failed to include a motion during the EC Closing plenary in November.

I would like the EC to approve the following motion to authorize the payment for the Site Visit that Dawn has conducted.

Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the following motion to me. To ensure payment may be made as soon as practical I'm announcing the possibility of an 'early close' to this ballot (see below).

Best regards,
Jon

Motion:
Move to approve a Site Visit to Madrid, Spain Dec 1-3 for a potential Future 802 Plenary Meeting.by Dawn Slykhouse, the expense of which shall not exceed $3000.

Moved Jon Rosdahl
Second: Clint Chaplin

Start of ballot: Tuesday 9th January 2018
Close of ballot: Thursday 18th January, 11:59PM AOE

Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!

--