This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
March 4-9, 2018
Rosemont, Illinois USA
Wednesday January 17, 2018
All sessions of the March 2018 IEEE 802 Plenary are scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois, USA.
* Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 450.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 750.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, January 26, 2018
* $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 23, 2018
* $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Hyatt Regency O’Hare
* $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday February 23, 2018
* $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
* Student Registration Must Be PreApproved: Please email the meeting planner (email@example.com
) your email address, first name, last name and educational establishment receive a registration access code.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* AV equipment
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session identification badge
* Light Breakfast
* Morning and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social
* Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
- Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
- Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
- Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
- The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare for one (1) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount.
- The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
- If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
- Cancellation requests must be made online using the registration website or by submitting an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday January 26, 2018
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 23, 2018
A Visa or other travel documentation may be required for entrance into the USA. For standards participants traveling to the USA, we recommend visiting the USA government site to determine if you need to obtain either credential. (https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html
IEEE Standards Invitation Letter
- The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
- Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
- Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
- Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at email@example.com
IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
The March 2018 IEEE 802 Plenary Registration Rate is reduced for attendees staying one (1) or more nights at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont Illinois, USA.
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave,
Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
Phone: +1 847-696-1234 USA
Direct Phone Number: +1 847 696 1234
- To receive the group rate, attendees must identify themselves as attendees of the IEEE 802 Group at time of booking.
- Single/Double Occupancy*: $US 179.00 per night
- *Children 21 years of age and younger may be share accommodations at no additional charge.
- Extra Adults: $US 25.00 per night per adult
IEEE 802 GROUP RATE DEADLINE
Friday February 2, 5:00 PM Central Time
MEETING PLANNER CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or assistance regarding this event, registration and hotel reservations:
Please contact the IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events, directly.
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone# +1 949-514-8004