Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA/ETSI MoU Renewal - Feedback by 28 February

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback.  I have also added Moira in copy on your response.

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
International Affairs Senior Manager
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity