Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Feb 6 Minutes Posted

Title: IEEE 802 Feb 6 Minutes Posted

Bob

Thanks for catching my bad typing.

The action item has been corrected accordingly –

Item 5.012 - Goldberg/ Haasz go through and review SA database to ensure International Version of standards are withdrawn correctly.

The minutes / webpage are being corrected now.

Regards,

John