|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
The rules that were provided was the process that was agreed to. If you note – there is no requirement stated in this text regarding the Wed deadline either – regardless of whether a motion or not is required.
Furthermore – as with any Consent Agenda Item – it is always open to be pulled from the Consent Agenda by any EC member.
From: Clint Chaplin [mailto:email@example.com]
2.16 Consent agenda
The following should be considered for inclusion on the consent agenda upon request:
1) First renewal of a Study Group (either ECSG or WGSG)
2) Public statements (e.g., press releases, responses to regulatory bodies, liaison statements, etc.)
that have been announced to the EC email reflector made available to the EC members 24 hours
in advance of the start of the meeting.
3) Presentation of the Tutorial schedule at the opening meeting, only if all presentations have been
given to the Recording Secretary according to the guidelines.
4) Other pro-forma information items
5) Meeting minutes from previous meetings if they have been announced to the EC email reflector
and distributed 1 week in advance.
Where in this does it require notification by Wednesday for pro-forma information items?
On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 5:59 PM, John DAmbrosia <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1