[802SEC] Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("The Lossless Network for Data Centers")

Dear EC Colleagues,

See below for the 30-day Call for Comments on the Nendica Draft Report "The Lossless Network for Data Centers". This is the first Nendica Draft Report of the IEEE 802 “Network Enhancements for the Next Decade” Industry Connections Activity.

I encourage you to participate, and to circulate this announcement as widely as you wish, so that we can get input from a wide swath of interested experts.

I also encourage you to consider other topics that might be worthy to propose as Nendica Work Items.

I expect comments to be addressed at Nendica meetings on 23-24 May at the 802.1/802.3 Interim Session in Pittsburgh. Nendica also plans to meet on 7 May at the 802 Wireless Interim in Warsaw.

Cheers,

Roger

Call for Comments on Nendica Draft Report ("The Lossless Network for Data Centers")
  • Nendica (the IEEE 802 “Network Enhancements for the Next Decade” Industry Connections Activity), within its Lossless Data Center Networks Work Item, has developed a Nendica Draft Report on "The Lossless Network for Data Centers". Nendica is conducting a Call for Comments seeking the views of all interested parties on this draft.
  • Nendica specifically solicits comments on the Nendica Draft report 802.1-18-0007-04-ICne ("The Lossless Network for Data Centers").
  • The Call for Comments period is 2018-04-13 through 2018-05-13 (Anywhere on Earth).
  • Participation is open to all and is encouraged. Nendica will address every comment but does not guarantee to accept every comment nor to provide an explicit response. Feel free to notify the Nendica Chair of your contact information if you would like to have further discussions of your comment or of the topic in general; without such information, Nendica may be unable to reach you.
  • Submit comments using the comment submittal form.
  • Your comment may reference external documents by URL. Preferably, upload external documents as contributions using the Nendica document repository.
  • If you wish to submit a set of comments in batch form, do the following:
  • For technical issues, you may contact the Work Item Editor, Paul Congdon.
  • You can review submitted comments.
  • Thank you for your participation and feedback.