Re: [802SEC] ZTE

I would assume that would not affect the interim in Warsaw but might well affect participation in the meeting in Pittsburgh and subsequent meetings.
We need guidance from legal, promptly.

I am very uncomfortable about burdens that the US Department of Commerce may place on the openness we have as a transnational organization.

Geoff