Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM ? Early Close +++ - Selection of 2021 March IEEE 802 Plenary Venue location.

Hi Jon

I vote approve

Bob

At 09:23 PM 6/15/2018 -0600, Jon Rosdahl wrote:

Greetings EC Members,

Paul Nikolich has approved my conducting an Email Ballot with an an early close on the following Motion:

Move to approve the venue for the 2021 March IEEE 802 Plenary of the Hyatt Regency Denver Hotel, Denver, CO, USA.

Mover:    Jon Rosdahl

Seconder: Steve Shellhammer

Start of ballot: 15 June 2018

Close of ballot: 25 June 2018 (though need by June 18 if possible)

Paul Nikolich has agreed to an early close.  Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.

The reason for the Urgency is that If we can get the contract processing through by the end of the Month, we can save an additional $10 per night on the negotiated Hotel Room Rate.

Thank you for your support,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Director of Standards, Wi-SUN Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org