From: "Victoria Mitchell" <vmitchell@tiaonline.org>
To: "paul.nikolich@att.net" <paul.nikolich@att.net>; "r.b.marks@ieee.org" <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Cc: "Limor Schafman" <LSchafman@tiaonline.org>; "Mike Lynch" <mjlynch@mjlallc.com>
Sent: 7/3/2018 10:49:27 AM
Subject: Re: Limor Schafman at July Plenary

Good morning, Gentlemen.

As you know, TR-51 will be meeting next Friday, 13 July at the same location as the IEEE meeting. If there are attendees at the IEEE meeting that would like to attend the TR-51 meeting, please know they're more than welcome. (Thank you for the heads-up that 802 considers attendees "individuals" and not "companies". It's just the opposite w/TIA but that doesn't affect the TR-51 invitation.)

To ensure we have enough space, I'd be grateful for a head count on the number of folks you expect to attend the TR-51 meeting.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need additional information.

Enjoy your day,

Vic

Victoria Mitchell
Director, Global Standards Programs
Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
d: 703.907.7779 | m: 571.215.1858 | vmitchell@tiaonline.org
TIAonline.org | Twitter: @TIAonline and @TIA_NOW