Re: [802SEC] Proposed P&P, OM and WG P&P rule changes for July

Subir

No, we are not considering those. I don't know why that strike-through text is there. I think it is because it was hidden text in one of the documents.

James Gilb

On 07/08/2018 11:07 AM, Das, Subir wrote:
Hello James,
I noticed that there are red colored texts in Section  3.1 Election or Appointment of Officers and then corresponding texts are crossed out in subsequent cases (Ref: ec-18-0102-01-0PNP-proposed-lmsc-p-p-2018.doc.)

Is the intention to discuss these cases during tonight's rule's meeting?

Regards,
_Subir

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG <owner-stds-802-sec@IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:18 AM
To: 802ExecutiveCommittee (STDS-802-SEC@IEEE.ORG) <STDS-802-SEC@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed P&P, OM and WG P&P rule changes for July

Dear 802

I have put together proposed P&P and WG P&P based on the 2018 baselines.
   They can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0102-01-0PNP-proposed-lmsc-p-p-2018.doc
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0104-00-0PNP-proposed-802-wg-pnp.doc

Other proposed changes for the P&P and OM can be found in:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/18/ec-18-0092-00-00EC-july-2018-proposed-rule-changes.pdf

Have fun.

James Gilb