[802SEC] IEEE 802/IEEE-SA Fellowship Program Steering Team

Dear All:

As we begin planning for the next IEEE-SA Fellowship Program at IEEE 802 (currently slated for March 2019), we are seeking IEEE 802 volunteers to participate on the IEEE 802/IEEE-SA Fellowship Program Steering Team.  Responsibilities include nominating prospective candidates from a pre-set list of candidates, reviewing candidate applications, making suggestions to/reviewing the Fellowship Program schedule and participating in team calls (approximately five calls).  This should take no more than ten hours of your time over the next seven months.

Currently, team members are as follows:
- Glenn Parsons, Lead from IEEE 802
- Apurva Mody
- Subir Das

(Rich Kennedy and Adrian Stephens also previously served but are now retired).

If you are interested in participating in this team, please let me know by the end of business on Thursday, 23 August.

Thanks!

Jodi Haasz
International Affairs Senior Manager
IEEE Standards Association