Re: [802SEC] Draft press release for review - IEEE 802.3 Industry Connections New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment activity

David,

Here are a few suggestions:

*Ethernet is amid unprecedented innovation => Ethernet is developing amid unprecedented innovation

*in Spokane, Washington => in Spokane, Washington, USA

*"Not only is the technology being increasingly leveraged in industrial, data-center interconnect, mobile backhaul, augmented and virtual reality, etc., for example, it also is shouldering fundamentally different services within the automotive industry—Ethernet both undergirds application traffic within the vehicle and provides the wired backhaul connectivity for wireless traffic between the vehicle and the environment and infrastructure around it." =>

The technology being increasingly leveraged in industrial, data-center interconnect, mobile backhaul, augmented reality, and virtual reality applications. Meanwhile, it is shouldering fundamentally different services within the automotive industry, supporting application traffic within the vehicle as well as the wired backhaul connectivity for wireless traffic between the vehicle and the environment and infrastructure around it.

Cheers,

Roger