Re: [802SEC] Thailand Visa Info

This Thai government page reports that "Foreign nationals wishing to enter the Kingdom of Thailand to attend a MICE event, which is endorsed or sponsored by TCEB, without being employed or working for income, are regarded as tourists."

MICE is "meeting, incentives, conference and exhibitions."
TCEB is "Convention and Exhibition Bureau."

Maybe this can help people who have concerns, particularly if our session is "endorsed or sponsored by TCEB."

Cheers,

Roger