From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: 13 September 2018 17:47
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE Presidents Forum -- an opportunity to make your opinion heard

Dear 802 EC Members,

I recently found out about the live web/in person "IEEE Presidents Forum" event that you and your participants may be interested in.

The current IEEE President, President-elect, and Executive Director will speak about their experiences and plans for IEEE. The presentation will be streamed live, and the in-person and remote audiences can ask questions.  This is an opportunity for participants to learn about the organization, ask questions, hear about new events, and discuss what IEEE does well.

Leadership will speak and listen to the membership directly. It is a unique opportunity to make your opinion heard.

http://www.ieeepresidentsforum.com/about-event

Please pass this information along to your participants.

Regards,

--Paul