Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day ECM – Early Close +++ IEEE SA participation in TSN/A Conference

Thanks John!
I approve

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
CME Consulting, Inc.
Experts in PHYsical Layer Communications
310-920-3860

On Sep 21, 2018, at 9:10 AM, John Messenger <jmessenger@advaoptical.com> wrote:

Hi George,

There is no financial obligation, and as IEEE SA is taking on the lead exhibitor role (and thus IEEE 802.1 is not), there is no obligation for IEEE 802.

“Lead exhibitor” was the term arrived at between IEEE SA staff (legal), 802.1 leadership and the conference organisers as a term emphasising seniority while avoiding terms such as “sponsor” which are not permissible or applicable.  All is being done in concert with IEEE SA staff.

Regards,

                -- John