[802SEC] Glenn Parsons to resume the duties of 802.1 Working Group chair effective immediately

Dear EC Members,

I am pleased to report that Glenn Parsons is ready, able and willing resume the role and duties of 802.1 Working Group Chair.

As a result of Glenn's return, John Messenger and Jessy Rouyer, who had been filling in as temporary 802.1 WG Chair and temporary 802.1 WG Vice Chair respectively, will resume their 802.1 WG Vice Chair and 802.1 WG Secretary roles. I had a good conversation with Glenn, John and Jessy this afternoon in which we reviewed their transition plan. The transition plan is solid, Glenn is fully up to speed on 802 EC and 802.1 WG operations and action items, John and Jessy will provide support to Glenn as necessary and they are ready to resume their WG Vice Chair and WG Secretary roles.

I will take this opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to John and Jessy for their excellent work in managing the group in Glenn's absence, they did a wonderful job.

Please consider this email as formal notice of the re-assignments of Glenn, John and Jessy.  I will make the necessary updates to the myProject system to reflect the changes today.

Welcome back Glenn.

Regards,

--Paul