Re: [802SEC] Requesting November 2018 IEEE 802 LMSC plenary EC meeting agenda items

Hello Paul, John,

The anticipated 802.11 items are below.

Thanks,

Dorothy

a)             establishment of new Study Groups, SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities

2nd Recharter Broadcast Services Study Group
2nd Recharter Next Generation V2X Study Group
1st Re-Charter Extremely High Throughput Study Group

b)      draft PARs to NesCom

802.11bc Enhanced Broadcast Service PAR
            802.11bd Enhancements for Next Generation V2X

c)      drafts to Sponsor Ballot

            None

d)      drafts to RevCom

            None

e)      maintenance PARs

            None

f)      press releases

            None

g)      liaison letters

Liaison to Wireless Broadband Alliance re: MAC Randomization
[possible] Forward Amendment(s) to ISO JTC1/SC6

h)      regulatory communications

            None at this time, possible, will advise

i)       policy and procedures

            None

j)       action item status

            None

------------------------

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@hpe.com

+1 630-363-1389

Please send our humble recording secretary and me your anticipated 802 EC meeting agenda items for the upcoming Plenary:

a)      establishment of new Study Groups, SG renewals and other pre-PAR activities

b)      draft PARs to NesCom

c)      drafts to Sponsor Ballot

d)      drafts to RevCom

e)      maintenance PARs

f)      press releases

g)      liaison letters

h)      regulatory communications

i)       policy and procedures

j)       action item status

k)     ...and any other items appropriate for the 802 EC meeting agendas.

Please provide the information as soon as possible, it helps us prepare the opening/closing EC meeting agendas and gives your fellow EC members advanced notice of decisions they are expected to make.

Thank you and regards,

--Paul