From: John DAmbrosia [jdambrosia@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:34 AM
To: Das, Subir
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: "+++ EC Consent Agenda - Grant the IEEE 802.21 Study Group +++"

Subir

Per the Chair’s Guidelines – these are the topics that should be considered for the consent agenda

2.16 Consent agenda

The following should be considered for inclusion on the consent agenda upon request:

1) First renewal of a Study Group (either ECSG or WGSG)

2) Public statements (e.g., press releases, responses to regulatory bodies, liaison statements, etc.) that have been announced to the EC email reflector made available to the EC members 24 hours in advance of the start of the meeting.

3) Presentation of the Tutorial schedule at the opening meeting, only if all presentations have been given to the Recording Secretary according to the guidelines.

4) Other pro-forma information items

5) Meeting minutes from previous meetings if they have been announced to the EC email reflector and distributed 1 week in advance.

Study Group formations have not been put on the Consent Agenda to give individuals the chance to ask questions and learn about the effort.  Even if it were agreed to be put on the consent agenda,  I would then request it be taken off.

Therefore, I will not be putting this item on the Consent Agenda.

John