Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] Summary - Action Items - Nov 2018 Plenary

Title: Summary - Action Items - Nov 2018 Plenary


Below is list of action items from the Nov 2018 EC Opening / Closing meetings


Item 5.13 –

· Marks share research with EC members on document repository tools

· Marks share new language on licensing to D’Ambrosia for consideration with Electronic Media

Item 7.02 - Nikolich / Stanley / Parsons / Holcomb – Develop understanding of IEEE efforts with ITU-T, as well as European Union activity.  To be completed by Feb 2019 Telecon.

Closing -

4.03 - Marks continue discussions noted in ec-18-0233-00-00EC in rules meetings

4.04 -  D’Ambrosia identify activities that would be announced on a general reflector and work with Rosdahl to explore use on existing 802-all reflector.

8.032 - Nikolich send out private note to EC Members to get feedback regarding staff support.

8.047 Gilb to resolve comments made during closing EC meeting with respect to the Proposed P&P changes (via email reflector or con calls).  Allocate agenda time for live discuss at the Feb 2019 EC telecon.

I will be posting minutes for the EC meetings by end of next week.


John DAmbrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: