From: "IEEE Listserv" <listserv-help@ieee.org>
To: "Luigi Napoli" <l.napoli@ieee.org>
Cc: "Dorothy Stanley" <dstanley1389@gmail.com>; "Jon Rosdahl" <jrosdahl@ieee.org>; "Robert Stacey" <rjstacey@gmail.com>; "Jonathan Goldberg" <goldberg.j@ieee.org>; "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>; "Gregory Marchini" <g.marchini@ieee.org>
Sent: 1/15/2019 9:43:16 AM
Subject: Re: ​STDS-802-11 listserv issue - Re: Result of IEEE 802.11 Working Group Letter Ballot 236 - IEEE P802.11REVmd D2.0 - Passed

HI Luigi,

I have investigated the reported issue and found that it was related to the recently updated to Listserv to support reply to DMARC address generated for none IEEE email address postings.
I have temporarily disabled the option while we work with the vendor in the investigation of the issue and possible solution. Please advise users to resend their posted emails that were not distributed. We apologize for the issue.