[802SEC] IEEE 802.11 Recirculation Technical Letter Ballot on P802.11ax Draft 4.0 (High Efficiency WLAN) starts today, ends February 25, 2019

Dear EC members,

With this email I am announcing the opening of the 802.11 Recirculation WG Letter Ballot on P802.11ax D4.0.
This Letter Ballot opens Friday February 1, 2019 at 23:59 Eastern Time USA (11:59PM) and will close 24 days later on Monday February 25, 2019 at 23:59 Eastern Time USA (11:59pm).
All necessary documents are available here:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/LetterBallots/LB238ax/LB238_instructions.html .

The previous ballot on P802.11ax passed, with 87% approval, while the corresponding CAD was not approved its 802.19 ballot.

The CAD has been updated in response to comments received, is available here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1348-04-00ax-coexistence-assurance.docx and will
be balloted in 802.19.

Ex-officio voters can submit comments through the normal epoll ballot system.

Additionally, if you or members of your WG have comments on the LB238 ballot, you are welcome to send comments to me and I will submit them in to the ballot.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley