From: Andrew Myles (amyles)
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2019 3:47 AM
To: John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@gmail.com>
Subject: JTC1 SC Consent item

G’day John

Could I add this motion to the EC consent agenda for Friday

Authorise the Chair & Vice Chair of IEEE 802 JTC1 SC to develop a status report on behalf of IEEE 802, based on the status pages in 11-19-0233, for consideration by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 at their meeting in April 2019

Andrew Myles

Manager, Cisco Standards

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles