From: "Das, Subir" <sdas@perspectalabs.com>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 3/13/2019 3:20:12 PM
Subject: [802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda – Study Group First Exetnsion+++”

Dear IEEE 802 Recording Secretary,
I would like to add the following item to the IEEE 802 LMSC March, 2019 closing plenary consent agenda. Also attaching the same in the template.

Motion:
Grant the first extension of the IEEE 802.21 'Network Enablers for Seamless HMD based VR content Service' Study Group.

Moved by: Subir Das
Second: Steve Shellhammer

WG vote: TBA

Regards,