[802SEC] ++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU-T SG15 Question

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.1 closing plenary on Thursday 14th March 2019 the IEEE 802.1 Working Group approved sending the following liaison letter to CPRI Cooperation copying ITU-T SG15 Question 13.

Liaison to CPRI Cooperation copying ITU-T SG15 Question 13 on Category A+ requirements.

Working Group vote: Y: 39, N: 0, A: 1

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 7.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. If there is no motion to block made before Wednesday 20th March 2019 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter after that date.

Thanks and best regards,

-- John

--

John Messenger

Director, Global Standards

ADVA Optical Networking Ltd

ADVAntage Houe, Tribune Way, York YO30 4TN, UK