From: Dave Ringle <d.ringle@IEEE.ORG>
Date: 3/27/19 10:15 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: std-liaison-reps <std-liaison-reps@IEEE.ORG>, stds-wg-chairs <stds-wg-chairs@IEEE.ORG>
Cc: Yvette Ho Sang <y.hosang@IEEE.ORG>, Karen Evangelista <k.evangelista@IEEE.ORG>
Subject: IEEE-SA Copyright Policy

Dear Standards Committee Representatives and Working Group Chairs,

The IEEE-SA has updated its Copyright Policy. The updates to the policy were approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board in December 2018 and by the IEEE-SA Board of Governors in March 2019.

We are making available web conferencing opportunities where we will go through the IEEE-SA Copyright Policy, including the updates, and answer any questions you may have. If you would like to participate, please indicate in the following Doodle poll the dates for any sessions to which you would like to be invited:

If you believe others would be interested in participating, please pass along the Doodle Poll link and have them send an email to k.evangelista@ieee.org indicating their interest.

We look forward to seeing you at the sessions.

Karen M. Evangelista
Program Manager, IEEE-SA Governance
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane