[802SEC] Nendica extension approved

The Nendica ICAID has been renewed for another two years. I've posted the approved ICAID. I expect that ICCOM will post it in due course.

Roger

On April 4, 2019 at 1:44:06 AM, Karen Evangelista (k.evangelista@ieee.org) wrote:

Dear Roger Marks,

Your revised Industry Connections Activity Initiation Document (ICAID) "IC17-001-02 IEEE 802 network Enhancements for the Next Decadewas recommended by ICCom and approved by the IEEE-SA Standards Board on 21 March 2019.  A copy of it is attached for your records.

Best regards,
Karen