Re: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10 day EC Motion+++ Approval of IEEE 802 Comments to ACMA consultation on their Five-year spectrum outlook 2019-23 (rev 05)

Jay,

I have reservations about this document. Obviously I'm late to the discussion, but I still would like my comments taken into consideration. See the attachment.

Roger