Re: [802SEC] Fwd: [STDS-802-11] Location of future meetings

Jon-

I support Andrew's criteria.
In addition, I believe we have an obligation to only have meetings
in countries in which our participants will not face discrimination
during their travels or during participate during our events on
the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or political affiliation.

Geoff