From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 3/14/2019 4:59:16 PM
Subject: [802SEC] next 802/SA Task Force meeting -- webcon scheduled for 28th May 2019 10-11am ET

Dear EC Members,

The 802/SA Task Force attendees discussed the efficacy of the 802/SA Task Force meeting it was agreed the value/impact of the meeting will be improved by making it easier for the interested parties from 802 and SA to participate.  Henceforth the meetings will be teleconferences to occur about two weeks before regularly scheduled Standards Association Standards Board meetings.

Therefore the next 802/SA Task Force webcon meeting is tentatively scheduled for 28th May 2019 10-11am ET.

Regards,

--Paul