Re: [802SEC] Meeting Space Information for the 2019 July 802 Plenary at the Austria Center Vienna

Jon,

Could you clarify something for me please?

You indicate below it has been  have determined that the center can be kept open late on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.  (Looks like status of Wed changed between this email and the prior notification you sent?). But then you indicate that we will not be reserving anything further beyond what is already reserved.

So essentially everyone needs to vacate their rooms at 6pm, and then the rooms you have noted below will be the only ones available?  I had a different impression when I spoke with you and we discussed the tutorial status.  I thought you had indicated business as usual – so that people in rooms at 6pm could continue past til the later noted hours.

Sorry if being a bit dense – things have been quite unsettling for me the past two weeks.

John