|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
i just uploaded rev 03,½
The spelling was that way in all the many off line emails and no one caught it, thanks for that. and the expart is fixed.
i was not sure how to do a cover page on the filing, haven't done it before.½ though have seen it this way many times in FCC filings so went there. and i have to have all in one file for the upload, can not have two. i tried to embed a PDF in a PDF and it is confusing to find if you could find it. so in essence of very limited time i will leave as i have seen other filings and learn later how to embed a pdf in a pdf cleanly.
thanks for the input,
From: Roger Marks <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ Early Close 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of comments to DoT on a 5GAA ex parte requesting the FCC to re-configure most all of the U-NII-4 band to cellular V2X, away from the DSRC (802.11p)
To: Jay Holcomb <firstname.lastname@example.org>, < email@example.com>
- Dear LMSC Members,
- With this email I would like to announce the start of the second of two LMSC(EC) ballots on a response to the 5GAA?s 05 April 2019 ex parte requesting the FCC to re-configure the U-NII-4, 5.9 GHz band for much less DSRC/802.11p. This one is for the US DoT.
- Note: there has been some feedback that the DoT is anxious to see these comments.
- Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC(EC) Early Close 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve our 5GAA FCC ex parte response to send to the US DoT. This EC motion is per 802 OM 7.2 Procedure for communication with government bodies.
- Motion: Move to approve the response to the US DoT in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0069-02-0000-5gaa-ex-parte-05apr19-response-ieee-802-to-us-dot.docx to 5GAA?s 05 April 2019 ex parte to the FCC. With the chair of 802.18 to have editorial privileges and send to the FCC under GN 18-357 and ET 13-49.
- Approved in the TAG: 6 / 0 / 2 to send to DoT with cover letter
- Mover:½ ½A0 Jay Holcomb
- Seconder: ½A0 Dorothy Stanley
- Start of ballot: 12 June 2019
- Close of ballot: 22 June 2019
- Reference documents:
- 5GAAâ??s ex parte on 05april19:
- DoTâ??s Request for Comments earlier this year:
- ? The RFC can be found at www.transportation.gov/v2x
- ? comments so far: https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=DOT-OST-2018-0210
- ? Or in Mentor: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/18/18-18-0166-00-0000-usdot-v2x-communciations-request-for-comments.docx
- Our comments to DoT?s RFC:
- 5GAAâ??s original waiver request in November and our comments in January:
- FCC proceeding sites overall:
- 1. 5GAA waiver: GN 18-357:
- 2. Parent proceeding: ET 13-49:
- Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2 'Voting rules' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter. Sufficient responses to clearly decide this matter will be based on the required majority for a motion under subclause 7.1.1 'Actions requiring approval by a majority vote' item (h), 'Other motions brought to the floor by members (when deemed in order by the Sponsor Chair)' of the IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Policies and Procedures.
- Jay Holcomb
- Liberty Lake (Spokane), WA
- Itron, Inc.
- IEEE 802.18 Chair
- To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-SEC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-SEC&A=1