Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of comments to IMDA (Singapore) on a consultation that proposes removal of SRDs from 866-869MHz

and i vote approve,
jay

From: Jay Holcomb <jholcomb@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of comments to IMDA (Singapore) on a consultation that proposes removal of SRDs from 866-869MHz
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org>
Cc: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>

hello LMSC members,

working with Roger, have come up with a straightforward simple edit, just move paragraph 6 up into paragraph 1.   then with SRD defined and just a few other clarifications I have put a marked up rev04 on mentor, so you can see the paragraph move clearly.

that was it.  hopefully with the holiday weekend coming up you get a chance to review and respond by next monday.

jay

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0083-04-0000-singapore-consultation-ieee-802-comments-on-866-869mhz-srds.docx