[802SEC] 802-level meetings in IMAT

I have entered the 802-level meetings into IMAT. They are listed under the "IEEE 802" Working Group.

These meetings are included:

Monday:
08:00-10:30 IEEE 802 Opening EC Meeting
09:00-10:00 Newcomers' Orientation
Thursday:
07:30-08:00 802 Next Plenary Venue Space Allocation Planning
08:00-09:00 802 Future Venue Planning
09:00-10:00 802 Chair's Office Hours
10:30-12:30 IEEE 802 SA Task Force Meeting
Friday
13:00-18:00 IEEE 802 Closing EC Meeting

[I initially set up the Monday meetings incorrectly, so no data was collected for them. Sorry about that.]

Some other meetings are listed on the master schedule under "802 SEC" but are on IMAT under a Working Group:

Monday
18:00-19:30 YANGsters 802.1
19:30-21:30 Nendica 802.1
Tuesday
13:30-15:30 JTC1 802.11
Thursday
08:00-10:00 Nendica 802.1

Please let me know of any errors or omissions. I'm happy to add more meetings.

Roger