Re: [802SEC] submission to APT on WRC-19 agenda items.

hello all,
did have some further great input and the author has been doing a great job working it this evening.  so rev 02 is out there..  the normal, always look for the latest.
jay

From: Jay Holcomb <jholcomb@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 5:23 AM
Subject: submission to APT on WRC-19 agenda items.
To: <stds-802-18@listserv.ieee.org>
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org>, Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>

hello .18 members,

per the discussion in tuesday’s 802.18 meeting the 3 files for the APT submission are ready for final review and approval at our thursday AM1 session. a reminder that APT has requested separate documents for each of their working parties, each covering certain WRC-19 agenda items.  for our wrc-19 viewpoints there are 3 different APT working groups.

the documents: (rev00 of each is the marked-up version)

working party 1:  agenda items 1.12 and 1.15:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0094-01-0000-apt-wp1-wrc-19-ais-1-12-1-15-ieee-802-views.docx

working party 2: agenda items 1.13, 1.16 and 9.1.5:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0095-01-0000-apt-wp2-wrc-19-ais-1-13-1-16-9-1-5-ieee-802-views.docx

working party 6: agenda item 10:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/19/18-19-0096-01-0000-apt-wp6-wrc-19-ais-10-ieee-802-views.docx

if you have the opportunity to review before, please send your requested edits early enough to give me time to update before our thursday session.

then the plan is to take to the LMSC(EC) on friday for approval so we can get them sent before the 24 July (wednesday) Tokyo deadline.

thanks

jay

--

Regards,