[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ IEEE 802.3 liaison reply to ITU-T SG15 liaison on spectral excursion measurements

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 plenary meeting on Thursday 18th July 2019 the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending a liaison reply letter to ITU-T SG15 liaison on spectral excursion measurements and the OIF liaison letter concerning the OIF 400ZR project. The motion passed Y: 103, N: 0, A: 0.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letter can be accessed as follows and if there is no motion to block made before Wednesday 24th July 2019 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Liaison reply to ITU-T SG15 liaison on spectral excursion measurements and OIF liaison letter concerning OIF 400ZR project: <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0133-00-00EC-liaison-reply-to-itu-t-sg15-and-oif-from-ieee-802-3-on-ieee-p802-3ct.pdf>.