Re: [802SEC] Participation in IEEE Standards Activities

Hi All-

In case anyone had not seen this.  Follow the thread.

Cheers

Bob

At 09:12 AM 9/4/2019 -0400, Jonathan Goldberg wrote:
Bob,

Good morning. As an update, the IEEE and IEEE-SA Statements and FAQs on IEEE/IEEE Standards activities and the BIS Entity List have been updated below.

You should be able to access the documents from here:

https://corporate.ieee.org/news/participation-in-ieee-activities-of-members-volunteers-on-bis-entity-list

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association