[802SEC] Fwd: Mentor outage ahead

Jodi just provided me with a timing update:

“IMAT and Mentor will be taken offline on Sunday 26 January at 6 PM EST.  They are both expected to be brought back up on Monday, 27 January by 4 PM EST."
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org>
Date: Jan 23, 2020, 6:32 PM +0100
To: SEC STDS-802-SEC <stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org>
Subject: Mentor outage ahead

Colleagues,

As many of you have noticed (particulary if you checked your myProject messages recently), the myProject update plan, starting this Sunday 26 January, includes a disruption to Mentor and IMAT well.

Some of us have been wondering how long this might last, and also whether the outage is only for Mentor write-access or for read-access as well. So far, we haven’t found an answer to the latter question, so we presume that the outage will be complete.

On the timing, we’ve been advised that staff expect Mentor and IMAT to be reactivated early in the day on Monday. Nevertheless, it seems advisable to not rely on that expectation regarding time-critical issues.

Cheers,

Roger