[802SEC] +++ Reminder -- 802 EC Teleconference, Feb 4, 2020, 1pm to 3pm ET

Dear EC members,

This is a reminder to join the 802 EC telecon at 1pm ET today, Tuesday 04 February 2020.

I have at least one item to add to the agenda to tag on to 6.01 March 2020 Plenary Status
6.011, Discussion topic, 10 minutes -- addressing potential impacts to the March 2020 plenary session as a result of the 2019-novel coronavirus
One item I'd like to discuss in the event a significant number of regular 802 participants are unable to travel, what accommodations can we make?

Some suggestions
a) permit web/telcon participation and permit remote voting at the plenary session
b) refund registration fees to those that can't travel
c) others?

Yvette Ho Sang from IEEE SA will be on the call and I'm expected her to give an update on the IEEE and the IEEE SA's policy guidance on this matter as well.

Regards,

--Paul