[802SEC] IEEE 802.3 PARs for consideration at March 2020 plenary meeting

Dear IEEE 802 EC members,

As a result of the implementation of the new myProject application, I have updated the four IEEE 802.3 PARs that I circulated to the IEEE 802 EC on 25th January 2020. I have made one substantive correction to the IEEE P802.3cy draft PAR, where the RevCom submittal date was before the IEEE Standards Association ballot date as the result of a transcription error, and two minor punctuation corrections. Other than that the PARs are unchanged, they are just on the new myProject format.

The submission deadline for the April 2020 teleconference has been announced as Friday 13th March 2020. Since this submission deadline occurs before the date of the March IEEE 802 EC meeting, I will pre-submit these draft PAR to NesCom on the understanding that:

[a] Any changes to draft PAR text resulting from the Plenary will be promptly communicated to the NesCom Administrator.
[b] Should the IEEE 802.3 Working Group not approve a submission, that PAR will be removed from the IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee and NesCom agenda.
[c] Should the IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee not approve a submission, that PAR will be removed from the NesCom agenda.

For that sake of completeness I have listed the respective URLs for both the PARs and CSDs below.

Best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE P802.3cy Standard for Ethernet: Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for greater than 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical Ethernet

PAR: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0008-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cy-draft-par-response.pdf
CSD: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0009-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cy-draft-csd-response.pdf

IEEE P802.3cz Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for Multi-Gigabit Optical Automotive Ethernet

PAR: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0010-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3cz-draft-par-response.pdf
CSD: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0011-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3cz-draft-csd-response.pdf

IEEE P802.3da Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for 10 Mb/s Operation over Single Balanced Pair Multidrop Enhancements

PAR: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0012-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3da-draft-par-response.pdf
CSD: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0013-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3da-draft-csd-response.pdf

IEEE P802.3db Standard for Ethernet Amendment: Physical Layer Specifications and Management Parameters for 100 Gb/s, 200 Gb/s, and 400 Gb/s Operation over Optical Fiber using 100 Gb/s Signaling

PAR: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0014-01-00EC-ieee-p802-3db-draft-par-response.pdf
CSD: https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0015-00-00EC-ieee-p802-3db-draft-csd-response.pdf