Re: [802SEC] https

The obvious question is why does grouper not support https?

Ben

On 2/7/2020 1:38 PM, Jonathan Goldberg wrote:
Roger,

After some research by our IT team, currently, Grouper does not support HTTPS. The correct URL for access to ieee802.org is http://www.ieee802.org

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571

IEEE Advancing technology for humanity
IEEE SA Raising the world's standards

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 1:12 PM Jonathan Goldberg <goldberg.j@ieee.org> wrote:
Roger,

Thank you for your e-mail. I am escalating this now.

Regards,

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571

IEEE Advancing technology for humanity
IEEE SA Raising the world's standards

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 1:08 PM Roger Marks <r.b.marks@ieee.org> wrote:
Jonathan,

I notice that
is not working. My browsers fall back to http, and they put a “Not Secure” warning label on the page.

Since we are currently trying to publicize the site, this is a little embarrassing.

My recollection is that, until recently, I did not notice this problem. Can you see about getting the certificate restored?

Cheers,

Roger