[802SEC] IEEE 802 Public Outreach & Social Media Campaign

All,

On March 13, 2020, IEEE 802 will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of its formation.   In conjunction with this anniversary, IEEE 802 will be conducting a public outreach program via a social media campaign to tell its story to the world.  The program will kick off on Feb 26 and will run through April 15.  There will be a lot of content shared through the IEEE 802 Twitter handle (@IEEE802).

We request that you and your organization consider retweeting and sharing this content with your followers to help us show the impact the technologies developed by the volunteers of IEEE 802 have had on the world over the past 40 years.

I am requesting that the WG and TAG Chairs share this message on their respective reflectors.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Champion, IEEE 802 Public Outreach