[802SEC] tentative agenda for 10-11am ET 5 March 2020 802 EC telecon

Dear EC Members,

The tentative agenda for tomorrow's 802 EC telecon to discuss the impact of unexpected reduced participation levels at the March 2020 plenary session is as follows:

a) 802 Treasurer Report -- George, 10 minutes

b) WG/TAG Chair's recommendation based on their assessment of estimated participation level in each group (if face-to-face meeting proceeds as normal); 20 minutes total
802.1/Glenn, 802.3/David, 802.11/Dorothy, 802.15/Bob, 802.18/Jay, 802.19/Steve, 802.24/Tim;

c) Given above data, discussion among EC as to what action  to take;  20 minutes
c1) conduct the plenary under normal face-to-face operation
c2) cancel the plenary, yet continue to conduct as much WG and EC business remotely as possible
c3) conduct a "hybrid plenary" with combined face-to-face and remote participation

d) agree on next steps; 10 minutes

Note -- this is not a formal EC meeting. There will be no motions or formal actions taken at the meeting.  I hope we come to agreement on a specific path forward that we formalize by an early close EC ballot shortly after the meeting concludes.

Regards,

--Paul