Re: [802SEC] New epoll regarding OM

Hi Steve,
 There is an outstanding issue with Epoll that I logged back in March on the epoll notification issue.
Greg M. and Jonathan G. are working on it or at least have acknowledge the issue.
I would note that some people get notified when the epoll was setup.
But James sent the email below to ensure the entire 802 EC was notified.
The 802 EC list does go to more than just those voting, but we may see more than just the 802 EC vote as the epoll does not limit it to just 802 EC members.

I hope that Jonathan and Greg can push the IT folks to get to the bottom of this issue and get it resolved soon.
Kind Regards,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!