[802SEC] Updated Operations Manual uploaded

All

Based on suggested amendments, I have updated the Proposed IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual and uploaded it to mentor at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0047-05-00EC-proposed-802-operations-manual-2019.pdf

A version showing the changes from the currently approved one can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0049-05-00EC-proposed-802-operations-manual-2019-with-changes.pdf

I will be asking for an EC ballot to approve the changes that ends after April 22 once SASB has taken up the IEEE 802 LMSC Policies and Procedures change for consideration.

Changing the OM is contingent on the approval of the new P&P from SASB.

James Gilb