Re: [802SEC] survey on travel situation

Hi Roger

The May 2021 802 Wireless is Panama. Be nice if could include that

Cheers

Bob

At 01:42 PM 6/9/2020 -0600, Roger Marks wrote:
Thanks, George.

Paul just asked me yesterday to prepare such a survey for all the 802 WGs, based on a nice survey that 802.3 is currently conducting. Based on a meeting with David and Paul today, I'm preparing to do that. I'm currently working on getting the OKs from IEEE staff; we're also planning to wait a few days for the 802.3 survey to complete.

If you haven't surveyed your WG, I request that you consider waiting a few days until this general survey is ready. With a single survey, it will be easier to look at the overall results across all of 802.

The current draft of the survey is here. I would plan to offer an alternative input method for those unable to access the survey web site.

If you have comments on the current draft, let me know. The intention is to stick close to the 802.3 survey so that the results can be integrated.

Cheers,

Roger