Re: [802SEC] Election Results - 802.11 Working Group

Hello John and all,

802.11 WG officer elections were held on Thursday, 2020-07-16 using the Webex poll tool, with
subsequent validation by Stephen McCann, the WG Secretary, with the WG11 voting membership list.

The incumbent officers were unopposed.

Results are below and available in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0325-01-0000-july-2020-wg-motions.pptx .

Dorothy

=======================

Motion 7

Confirm Dorothy Stanley as the IEEE 802.11 Working Group chair.

Moved: Adrian Stephens

Seconded: Amelia Andersdotter

Result: Yes: 140, No: 0, Abstain: 3 (Motion passes)

Motion 8

Confirm Jon Rosdahl as an IEEE 802.11 Working Group vice-chair.

Moved: Mike Montemurro

Seconded: Stuart Kerry

Result: Yes: 152, No: 0, Abstain: 2 (Motion passes)

Motion 9

Confirm Robert Stacey as an IEEE 802.11 Working Group vice-chair.

Moved: Tuncer Baykas

Seconded: Ian Sherlock

Result: Yes: 119, No: 1, Abstain: 6 (Motion passes)

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@hpe.com

+1 630-363-1389