Re: [802SEC] Proposed changes to P&P

Hi James,
THe IEEE-SA SASB did approve the 2020 Baselines, and they are mandatory starting March 1. Motion passed in IEEE-SA SASB Consent agenda:

AudCom 2020 Baselines
Motion: Recommend that P&Ps submitted before 1 March 2021 may use either the 2017 or 2020 baseline documents, and all P&Ps submitted 1 March 2021 or after shall use the 2020 baseline documents.

Jon
Jon Rosdahl                             Engineer, Senior Staff
IEEE 802 Executive Secretary   Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
office: 801-492-4023                  10871 North 5750 West
cell:   801-376-6435                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!