[802SEC] 802 Rules meeting regarding WG P&P (and OM if we have time)

All

We didn't get our work done today, so I would like to schedule two more meetings and will ask for approval of the new WG P&P on our September call.

First meeting:
Tuesday, 24 August 2021, 10:00-11:30 Arizona Time (MST, UTC-7)
Second meeting
Tuesday, 31 August 2021, 10:00-11:30 Arizona Time (MST, UTC-7)

The updated presentation from the meeting, with notes, can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0184-04-00EC-august-rules-meetings.pdf

The minutes from the meeting (and previous ones) can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/21/ec-21-0129-03-00EC-rules-subrgoup-minutes.pdf

James Gilb