[802SEC] 802 restructuring ad hoc meetings canceled

Dear EC Members,

My apologies for not sending out this notice earlier today, especially to those that were on the 802 restructuring webex 1pm today.

I will no longer hold the 802 restructuring calls since the only items remaining on our original agenda are being handled by George Zimmerman in his Mixed Mode Best Practices ad hoc and Andrew Myles in his Future Meeting ad hoc.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed to and participated in the 802 restructuring meetings since November 2021.

Regards,

--Paul