[802SEC] orientation plan

Folks,

At a typical Plenary session, I arrange for one of the WG leaders to present an orientation program Monday morning 9-10, using the prepared slides. The presenter needs to be someone who can miss the EC meeting.

In trying to recruit someone for July, I’ve come to see that there are quite a few meetings scheduled at that time. Some large TGs are meeting, and I think some training programs will be focusing on bringing people up to speed on hybrid operation. I’m thinking that it would be better to avoid conflict with these other activities and instead plan an electronic orientation, perhaps on July 7. However, if someone wants to volunteer to present Monday 9-10 AM, please let me know and I will brief you on what you need to do.

Cheers,

Roger